Intermodal In Depth is a monthly analytical newsletter that summarizes the latest trends in the North American intermodal sector. Drawing from a variety of data sources, Intermodal In Depth provides a timely and detailed look at the key drivers of intermodal. More than just data, Intermodal In Depth goes deep to analyze what the data means, providing the reader with a thorough understanding of the current State of Intermodal.
Each month's issue contains:
- The previous month's North American intermodal performance, with key statistics by sector (International and Domestic), and Equipment Type (Container vs. Trailer, Private vs. rail-owned)
- Seasonally adjusted and Working Day adjusted data presenting the true underlying strength of the market
- The latest trends on intermodal rates and service
- Detailed information on North American intermodal traffic trends:
- Internal intermodal markets for each NAFTA nation
- Key cross-border flows
- Top ten flows between regions
- Seasonality analysis provides both current and long-term trends
- Port reports provide detailed summaries of key North American port regions:
- Inbound and outbound loaded container flows
- Seasonally adjusted inbound trends
- Inbound market share by region
- Intermodal market share analysis
- Intermodal length of haul trends
- Detailed intermodal loadings forecast by sector
- Monthly Spotlight section provides a "deep dive" on an intermodal topic of interest
Your subscription also includes Flash Updates covering the latest AAR weekly data, issued each week.
All for only $995.00 per year.